Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2019

October relaxacon and onward...

Last week, because apparently I cannot control my hypomanic* impulses, I suggested twice that I create a FAQ page for Fiasco 2019... which I keep typing today as Fiascon.  Urm.  Clearly "con" is meant to be part of any con name in my lizard brain.  Figures.

This relaxacon is just Friday and Saturday, 18-October and 19-October, held by Metro Airport.

NOT a weekend-long three-day con.



The relaxacon is run by Urban Future and its main FB page is here; posts are tagged with #Fiasco2019MI on FB.

I expect to fiddle with this page on and off until the week of con, give or take, and any related links I might create.  I cannot promise that I'll sort the programming too, that'd go much easier into a spreadsheet [hello, Google Docs!] and is officially not my problem.

No comments: