Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Sneaky muscle spasm. -_-


I am so tired. Makes sense, I had a major system shock. Muscle spasms are awful.

Apparently this was a slow spasm, so I didn't figure it out until the nausea hit. A really slow one. I hate those. They're all bad, but some spasms are worse'n others.


This morning putting on a hair tie hurt, and that didn't clue me either. Just thought I'd a really bad headache. I was also really congested, which I put down to not sleeping so well.

A couple weeks ago, I popped part of my left knee somehow. Hyperextended maybe? Last night, I'd had to put a lot of Tiger Balm (the arthritis version) on my knee to sleep. Once that wore off, I knew I'd be restless if I stayed asleep.

Apparently I did stay asleep overnight...


Today I cancelled chiro; hope to reschedule tomorrow, before he goes on vacation. Rescheduled GERD checkup, explaining to my doctor's staff that I felt awful due to spasm. Icing my neck only worked for a few minutes. -_-

Then Allen put a Tiger Balm patch on my neck, and sometime later, I managed to nap.


Only plus is that that old standby worked. :p  Taking my meds, which aren't coated, make me violently ill. That's the basic reset my body wants during/after a spasm hits.

T'other problem is that we don't normally WANT to vomit. I spent about an hour, trying to figure out a way to counteract that without having something like projectile blah.

Happily [I say, knocking on wood] I only lost liquids. So far Canada Dry is proving a friend to my abused bod. It's gentle. I only like the nice ginger ales, versus the harsh ones.

I really just wanna be asleep again. To heal. Spasms don't heal, but they do ease off a little during sleep... Hopefully I will sleep better tonight.

Be well, all. xo


No comments: