Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2020

Message from MK: 2020 mythos antho.

MK sent me an email about doing a 2020 anthology. It's a theme antho -- he wants Lovecraftian mythos stories. Before 31-July-2020, ideally.

I created a page for it here on my blog, so you could see most of the info he wrote.



I edited his email slightly, and inserted some additional line breaks to make it easier to read, and to find out the guidelines and so forth. Added links too, in case you wanted an idea about the Clark Ashton Smith story he references.

I sifted through the writing workshop stories I had on my hard drive; apparently I had quite a few, since I was the primary workshop moderator. :b What I didn't have was all the participants' email addresses, so I found some and Tweeted a couple.

Some are on FB, so I plan to tag my own page there presently.


I hope to attach another post with just the condensed G/L soon. We'll see if 'soon' and 'deadline weekend' are at loggerheads, eh?

So don't expect that post immediately -- certainly not before next Monday, 29-June.

His email address is NOT on my blog.

If you like, email me and I can send his message direct, or simply give you his address. I do not publish people's addresses online, not without their permission. I dislike having people give out my phone number, and I tend to treat email addresses like my phone number. Held privately unless told otherwise.






No comments: