The latter featured Cthulhu bouquets for the bridesmaids, and the cake had a giant silver UFO hanging off the side. The processional was The Addams Family theme. Most memorable ever wedding.
I can't figure out why the legions of photographers haven't posted pix yet!
I spent much time in the dealers' room, and some time hanging out in the gaming area. :>
Here's Peter S. Beagle singing. :D I also got to Mike Resnick's Sunday reading, which was fantastic.
Some folks I met:
- Monique Magee and Robert Lazich at Dwarf Planet Press [which comes out of ECDI]
- John Grace of Brillance Audio, who then let me lead him around the dealer room
- Chris Chivers of Naloomi's Workshop, makers of really cool architecture for miniatures to run amok in
- Gozer Games, the creators of Collateral Damage, an anime boardgame; they also ran a Zombie/Ninja/Pirates/Mad Scientist party :D
- I also spoke with Connor, who ran Peter S. Beagle's booth, and saw the gorgeous new artwork there by a talented young artist
And the Rebel Legion was present, so between them and the steampunk crew -- for which I cannot yet locate pix, alas! -- the con was pretty colorful. There is nothing in this world, truly, like seeing Princess Leia in her original white dress leaning over a white laptop.