Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Two books, alike in... something.

The first book I officially proofread was a long time ago now. :)


And it was this book. In late 2007, Brothers in Arms was the only Vorkosigan novel I hadn't read. I got a copy of the original novel from PaperbackBookSwap, and set to proofreading.

I had a blast.

The first hardcover edition of Brothers in Arms was published in August 2008 in time for the Worldcon, Denvention 3, where Lois was the GoH.




During the late summer of 2010, the editors at NESFA asked me to do another proofread. I was in the middle of moving back to Michigan from Ohio, but I said yes. I love proofreading authors I'm already a fan of.


That book was BarrayarIts first hardcover edition came out in 2012.



Lois McMaster Bujold is one of my favorites, and my dad's too, and also my SO's, and... and...

No comments: