Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ansible & scam awards...

I found Dave at Ansible talking about mystery, when I was sadly wanting some Anthony Boucher. I've only read a little of Tony's work, and oh! He was amazing. What I really want to read now is his Nine Times Nine, written under a pen name.

Tony was instrumental in much sf/f and mystery fandom. Check out his Wikipedia page for a quick look... or stick with Dave, who lovingly writes about Tony and his work.

Another great bit from Ansible: Nick Lowe's The Well-Tempered Plot Device. Which I learned about from Neil Gaiman. :D

Plot coupons! The Lord of the... ahem. =muffled howls and giggles=


And from Victoria Strauss of Writer Beware, an alert about those awards that are really scams.
BTW, Writer Beware is seeking guest bloggers.

No comments: